Well, it certainly was not the easiest year of my life. I had a couple of health problems during the year that seriously set me back on this year’s well-thought out plan. I do feel much more confident about 2013 for several reasons.
1) I am still, for the most part, sane.
2) I am going full steam ahead with my freelance business.
3) My daughter is enrolled in college and moving along with her life.
4) I have some of the best friends in the world.
5) I love where I live.
6) I still wake up optimistic and hopeful.
7) I still wake up.
8) I will be taking better care of myself.
9) The world is a beautiful and amazing place.
10) Last but not least….God is good. Always.
My original New Year’s resolutions were ones I thought I could keep. I promised myself to drink more beer and play more pool. Well, that seems that it will not work out because of this stupid COPD, so now I am changing my resolutions to dream big and smile more. I still may have a beer or two.