There are many thing you find your self repeating to your children. Little bits of wisdom that you hope will guide them. Here are a few of mine, in no particular order:
1. You are in charge of your life. Period. No matter what happens in your life your reaction is yours.
2. All of your actions have impact. Everything that you do effects the people around you in ways you may not even understand.
3. Friends are precious.
4. Learning is your most powerful tool.
5. One second can change your life.
6. Listen to the whispers.
7. Be open. You never know when an opportunity is looking for you.
8. Have fun.
9. God loves you. Even when you don;t love yourself.
10. You can make it through any thing if you just keep rowing your boat.
There are probably a hundred more but these are the big ones.
What advice do you give to your children?